Every child is unique. Not surprisingly, the same goes for their orthodontic treatment needs. Choosing the kind of teeth straightening treatment or braces your child needs is a decision that can only be made with the help of an experienced, specialist orthodontist after a thorough assessment of your child’s teeth, gums and jaw. (Live in the South-West London? Come and see us.)..Show full article
CT Scanner Services
Working with a 3D representation of a patient’s mouth can be immensely helpful for dental practitioners. Dental Clinics are welcome to send their patient to us and take advantage of our state-of-the-art CT scanner for Panoramic, Cephalometric or 3D Cone Beam imaging needs. We pride ourselves in providing an easy and friendly service at an affordable price.
All our scans are completed by qualified and fully CQC registered radiographers. We are also able to provide a full radiologist report by a consultant radiologist. Our advanced imaging technology can help:
- Check a patient’s suitability for dental implants
- Check bone quality prior to the placement of new dental implants
- Find the most suitable area in the jaw bone to place a dental implant
- Assess the need for sinus lifts thanks to a 3D view of sinus cavities
- Be able to identify the IDC more accurately
To enquire about our scanning services, simply contact us via email or phone. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about our services and will help you book a session with your patient.