1. Hop onto any London bus... especially any bus going through Oxford street or Regent Street and make sure you are sitting on the top front seats and enjoy the ride. Watch sparkly lights and the beautiful Christmas decoration, so much fun for the kiddos.
2. Mums should also have fun this holiday. Enjoy the festive ice skating ring under the stars at the Natural History Museum. Make this a great family day out and for the little ones we love the penguins for them to hold onto.
3. Head to Covent Garden. See the impressive LEGO installation designed and built by Duncan Titmarsh, the UK’s only LEGO Certified Professional. This annual LEGO Christmas build is made with over 700,000 LEGO bricks and has brought some Christmas magic to the Piazza again. There are also eight reindeer on the loose in Covent Garden, go on a quest and find them. Explore the Piazza in the hunt for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. Once you have found the whole flock, Rudolph will be ready and waiting to take a selfie with you.
4. The holidays are about being merry and united. Stay close to friends and family and loved ones this Christmas. This is how we try and keep it at Kensington Mums all year round to make sure the support from one mother friend to another never ends!
5. Do not miss out on Winter Wonderland this Christmas. Wrap up warm and enjoy fun rides for big and little ones and make sure you go on the Giant Observation Wheel to see breath taking views of London.
Kensington Mums is an award winning social media website connecting mothers in their journey through motherhood. Subscribe to their newsletter or download their app, so you will always stay in the loop with the local scoop, latest events, weekly scoops and savvy competitions. Visit their website for more information www.kensingtonmums.co.uk